Have you heard of the newest superfood that gave the superfood market a new hit?
It's the wildcrafted Sea Moss Gel, and it's packed with the nutrients your body craves!
This incredible seaweed grows in clean oceans and is naturally sun-dried, creating a powerful and nutrient-rich gel, perfect for anyone looking to boost their health naturally.
At Myla’s Moss, we believe that pure, natural ingredients are the key to unlocking your body's full potential. That's why we use only the highest quality wildcrafted Sea Moss and filtered alkaline water in our London HQ to create a supplement that's as pure as it is potent.
So, why settle for anything less than the best? Discover the amazing health benefits of Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel and take your wellness journey to the next level.
Please note: Our sea moss has a best before of 3 weeks. This is because we prioritise using natural ingredients without any chemicals or preservatives. We believe in delivering the freshest and highest quality product to our customers. Each jar is freshly made on the day of dispatch to ensure optimal freshness.
Top tip: To naturally extend the life of sea moss, we recommend using an ice cube tray. By freezing small portions of sea moss in the ice cube tray, you can conveniently store them for up to 6 months without compromising its quality. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of sea moss over a longer period while maintaining its nutritional value.
Every Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel (720ML) jar contains;
- 90% Wildcrafted Sea Moss
- 10% Filtered Alkaline Water
- A Dash of Key Lime Juice
The product could include traces of allergens such as molluscs and crustaceans, so it is recommended that those with allergies check the ingredients before consumption.
Benefits of Sea Moss Gel
Dip yourself in the goodness of Sea moss gel, the ultimate nutrient powerhouse your body needs. Let’s have a brief look into what benefits this product promises!
- This superfood not only strengthens your immune system and fights off diseases but also nourishes your body with remarkable nutrition that can elevate your overall well-being.
- With its natural decongestant properties, it helps ease respiratory symptoms and improves your breathing.
- Moreover, if you're looking to shed a few pounds, sea moss gel is here to assist you by controlling your appetite and boosting your metabolism.
- It's an incredible thyroid booster that can help you gain increased energy levels and uplift your mood.
- This gel also relieves joint pain and promotes a healthy heart.
- It's not just your physical health at stake but your emotional well-being too. This gel boosts your mood and keeps you energised!
- Enjoy a soothing digestive tract and say goodbye to bloating with this Sea moss gel by making it a part of your daily routine.
- That's not all; this miraculous superfood can even hydrate your skin and alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
How To Use It?
The gel can be consumed daily in smoothies, teas, and other recipes. It is recommended to refrigerate the Sea Moss Gel and consume it within three weeks for maximum freshness.
We recommend consuming up to 2 tbsps daily for best results.
Furthermore, look at the “How to Use” page for more information. You can also message us for further information.
What Sets This Product Apart From Others?
Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel is unique because it is made with only natural ingredients and contains no added chemicals or preservatives. The best sea moss gel brand recognises the importance of natural ingredients and refuses to compromise on quality for convenience.
Unlike over 70% of food products on the market that have been tampered with to extend their shelf life, Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel allows the natural expiration of the product to take place.
The customer is responsible for ensuring the delivery address is correct. Any errors, please contact us as soon as, but we cannot guarantee to be able to change the delivery address in time.
Please ensure someone can receive your order. Any missed deliveries are not the company's responsibility.
Please note, Our subscription service requires a minimum of two billing periods before you can cancel.
Results may vary, and information and statements made by Myla’s Moss are for educational purposes only. They are not intended to replace the advice of a doctor, and the company does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, cure or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Myla’s Moss are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. It is important to seek advice from a general practitioner if you have a severe medical condition or health concern.