Introducing one of nature’s most powerful and nutrient-dense superfoods – Sea Moss Gel.
This golden superfood thrives in the pristine ocean waters of St. Lucia and undergoes natural sun drying. Myla’s Moss takes pride in producing all its Sea Moss Gel in our little HQ in London, using wildcrafted Sea Moss and purified alkaline.
As a family, we wholeheartedly value the significance of natural ingredients, and thus, we avoid using any chemicals, preservatives, or unnecessary additives in our Irish Sea moss gel. This exceptional natural supplement is perfect for those who appreciate the unparalleled benefits of Mother Nature.
Please note: Our sea moss has a best before of 3 weeks. This is because we prioritise using natural ingredients without any chemicals or preservatives. We believe in delivering the freshest and highest quality product to our customers. Each jar is freshly made on the day of dispatch to ensure optimal freshness.
Top tip: To naturally extend the life of sea moss, we recommend using an ice cube tray. By freezing small portions of sea moss in the ice cube tray, you can conveniently store them for up to 6 months without compromising its quality. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of sea moss over a longer period while maintaining its nutritional value.
Every Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel (340ML) jar contains;
- 90% Wildcrafted Sea Moss
- 10% Filtered Alkaline Water
- A Dash of Key Lime Juice
The raw sea moss gel could include traces of allergens such as molluscs and crustaceans, so it is recommended that those with allergies check the ingredients before consumption.
Benefits of Sea Moss Gel
Immerse yourself in the goodness of Sea moss gel, the ultimate nutrient powerhouse your body needs. Let’s have a brief look into what benefits this product promises!
- This superfood not only strengthens your immune system and fights off diseases but also nourishes your body with remarkable nutrition that can elevate your overall well-being.
- With its natural decongestant properties, it helps ease respiratory symptoms and improves your breathing.
- Moreover, if you're looking to shed a few pounds, buy sea moss gel, as it's here to assist you by controlling your appetite and boosting your metabolism.
- It's an incredible thyroid booster that can help you gain increased energy levels and uplift your mood.
- This gel also relieves joint pain and promotes a healthy heart.
- It's not just your physical health that's at stake, but your emotional well-being too. This gel boosts your mood and keeps you energised!
- Enjoy a soothing digestive tract and say goodbye to bloating with this Sea moss gel by making it a part of your daily routine.
- That's not all; this miraculous superfood can even hydrate your skin and alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
How To Use It?
The gel can be consumed daily in smoothies, teas, and other recipes. It is recommended to refrigerate the Sea Moss Gel and consume it within three weeks for maximum freshness.
We recommend consuming up to 2 tbsps daily for best results.
You can also visit the "How to Use" page for more ideas and inspiration on how to use this incredible gel. Feel free to message us if you have more questions.
What Sets This Product Apart From Others?
Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel stands out due to its exclusive use of natural and well-chosen ingredients, free from added chemicals or preservatives. It is the best brand of sea moss gel. We wholeheartedly and firmly believe in the value of maintaining purity and refuse to compromise on quality for convenience.
Unlike over 70% of food products on the market that has been tampered with to extend their shelf life, Myla’s Moss Sea Moss Gel embraces the natural expiration process, further emphasising its commitment to authenticity and wellness.
The customer is responsible for ensuring the delivery address is correct. Please contact us if there is an error, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change the delivery address on time.
Please ensure someone is available to receive your order at your given address. The company cannot be held responsible for missed deliveries.
Please note our subscription service requires a minimum of two billing periods before you can cancel.
Results may vary, and information and statements made by Myla’s Moss are for educational purposes only. They are not intended to replace the advice of a doctor, and the company does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, cure or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Myla’s Moss are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. It is important to seek advice from a general practitioner if you have a severe medical condition or health concern.