Yoni, or vaginal steaming, is a self-care practice that has been used for centuries in various cultures around the world. It is a process that involves sitting over a bowl of steaming herbs that are specifically chosen to promote vaginal health and overall well-being.
The function of steaming has lots of positive physical benefits. Still, it is vital to understand the spiritual benefits of reconnecting to your femininity and the seat of all creation – your womb. We often neglect the vagina, which leads to our most sacred reproductive organ being overlooked, causing well-being issues long term.
This self-care practice helps us to acknowledge, respect and care for such a vital organ. Myla’s Moss has created an explicit Yoni Steam blend of eight wildcrafted herbs that have been carefully selected to provide a range of benefits to women through the Yoni Steam practice.
Myla’s Moss’s Yoni steam blend contains a mix of eight wildcrafted herbs, including:
- Raspberry Leaf
- Sage Leaf
- Marigold Flowers
- Lavender Flowers
- Lemon Balm
Benefits of Yoni Steam Blend
Yoni steaming with Myla’s Moss’s yoni steam blend benefits for women include;
- Reducing menstrual cramps
- Easing bloating during menstruation
- Lessening blood clots and dark blood
- Improving hormone imbalances and regulating periods
- Encouraging fertility
- Aiding the healing process after giving birth, including perianal tears and uterine prolapse
- Healing from a miscarriage or an abortion
- Cleansing, detoxing, and toning the womb and uterus
- Reducing pelvic pain
- Treating endometriosis, fibroids, polycystic ovaries, and other womb diseases
- Supporting menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness
- Decreasing pain during intercourse
- Treating vaginal yeast and bacterial infections
- Aiding tiredness, headaches, digestive problems, hemorrhoids, and anal fissures.
How To Use It?
Following the below-mentioned steps to use Myla’s Moss yoni steam herbs blend;
- Take a heat-proof bowl.
- Add 20g of the herbal blend and 500 ml to 750 ml of boiled water.
- Place the yoni steam herbal blend in the bowl and pour the boiled water over them.
- Allow the herbs to steep for a few minutes.
- Then let the water cool until it is a temperature that you can touch comfortably with your hand.
- Sit directly over the bowl and steam for 20 to 30 minutes, making sure to cover your lap with a bed sheet or towel to trap in the heat.
- You can also place the bowl over your toilet seat or on a stool or bucket for added comfort.
For those who frequently steam, consider purchasing a yoni steam seat.
What to Expect?
During the steaming process, you may experience a warm and tingling sensation in your vagina. There’s another feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Also, it is normal to experience some discharge after steaming, as the process helps to remove old blood and tissue from the uterus.
- Best practice – just before menstruation
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Suitable at any time post-partum and during menopause
Please note that results may vary, and the information and statements made are for educational purposes only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not provide medical advice, and our views and nutritional advice are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, please see your general practitioner.