5 Recipes with Myla’s Moss products
Home made Hemp milk.
HARNESSING ALL THE NUTRITIONAL POWER OF HEMP SEEDS, THIS PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE MILK ALTERNATIVE IS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR CEREAL, BREAKFAST, SMOOTHIES, OR DRINK ON ITS OWN.
Suitable for all ages
- ¼ cup shelled hemp seeds/hearts
- 2 tablespoons of Myla’s Moss
- 4 cups water
- 3-4 small pitted dates or Agave syrup(to sweeten)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high power for 60 seconds, until the milk is creamy and frothy.
- You can strain the milk or drink it as it is.
- Use as needed and store in a jug in the fridge. Will keep for 3-4 days. Enjoy!
The ingredients in this smoothie will not only make weight-management easier for you due to its detoxifying properties, but it will also give you clear skin and improved mood.
- 2 tbsp of Myla’s Moss
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 a Braeburn or other kind of organic apple
- 1/2 a burro banana
- 2 cups approved greens
- 1/2 seeded cucumber
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1 key lime, juiced
- 2 cups of spring water (optional: 2 cups of soft-jelly coconut water if you feel like you need extra hydration)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender, and enjoy!
Soft and fluffy banana bread is out of this world!
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 4-5 very ripe burro bananas, mashed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons homemade walnut milk
- 2 tablespoons Myla’s Moss
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with grapeseed oil and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together grapeseed oil and date sugar. Stir in walnut milk and mashed bananas and Myla’s moss until well blended. Stir the banana mixture and walnuts into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean. Let bread cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool another 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm!
These pancakes are fluffy and super soft with the added bonus of being plant-based and alkaline-electric!
Ingredients (12 pancakes):
- 1/4 cup raw sesame "tahini" butter
- 1 cup homemade walnut milk
- 2 tbsp. Myla’s Moss
- 6 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 cup kamut flour
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- To make your pancakes, start by mixing tahini butter, walnut milk, Myla’s Moss and agave syrup in a medium sized bowl. Add kamut flour and mix until well combined.
- Heat the a skillet on medium heat and when the pan is hot, add just a drizzle of grapeseed oil. Remove excess oil with a paper towel, then scoop 2 tablespoons or desired sized, and wait for the bubbles on top to stay open - about one minute. Then flip the pancakes. Wait roughly half a minute before transfering to a plate.
- Repeat until you've finished the entire pancake batter and have a stack of pancakes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, and a bit of agave syrup, and enjoy!